Sunday, June 22, 2008

Can't be arsed

I seriously cannot be arsed.

It's June and miserable. El Nino's taking a break and the hills of Glen Waverly shimmer in a hazy blanket of rain. It's a bit like a postcard, I suppose. I know I shouldn't complain when we're down to 20% storage capacity, but sometimes I think the drought's a good thing.

Maybe it's the meds. I heard that after a month or so, you get really, really blase about everything. I was already pretty apathetic to begin with, so it's going to be an interesting few weeks. I hope I still have the motivation to put on fresh underwear.

Anyway, Kroenke's joining the board. It just shows what a hideous over-reaction it was from Hill-Wood and co. Kroenke will be good for Arsenal. He'll offer a new perspective to the club, and give organizational insights from other sports. Good bloke. If they'd just accepted him as our "American cousin" a few months back, we wouldn't be in this position with Usmanov.

Adebayor's probably off for 25 million. Or whatever. We should use it to buy Villa. And hire Naomi Campbell as our new defensive midfielder. She's one scary lady.

No comments: