Monday, May 10, 2010

The 348th last day of my 20s

On the 348th last day of my 20s, I went to work, came home, had dinner, took a shower, went to sleep. Today was a perfect example of a phone-in day. If I did anything of note, it must've happened when I was asleep.

My brother's off in Hervey Bay in Queensland for a couple of weeks for work. So my sister-in-law and my nephew are staying over for a couple of nights. It's nice coming home and seeing my nephew. He's such a cute little kiddie. Doesn't help that uncomfortable feeling that I'm stepping into my brother's shoes, though....

Oh, and the Arsenal finished 3rd. It's a small improvement from last season, but we're still very far from where we want to be. Let's not be satisfied with small victories, Arsene - let's use it as a spur for greater things.

No comments: