Friday, May 28, 2010

The 330th last day of my 20s

Not much Arsenal news again.

Barcelona's been stirring things up again, saying that Cesc's decision to leave was prompted by Peter Hill-Wood's stupid remark about Cesc not being able to get into the Barca first team. This is so blatantly untrue that it's dumber than anything Peter Hill-Wood has said this year. Cesc has been at the club for seven years, and he's probably lost count of the number of times that Hill-Wood has insulted him with a silly gaffe.

This is a low blow from Barca. So far, Barcelona have trotted out every La Masia player in front of the media and got them to say that Cesc has "Barcelona DNA". Then they got Cesc's father to say that Arsenal should let him leave. And now, they're turning our own foot-in-mouth chairman of the board against us. That's like teasing the disabled kid at school.

Barca proudly proclaim that they're mes que un club. It's true. Not only are they a club, they're also a bunch of cunts.

So on the 330th last day of my 20s, I went to work, came home... and waited. I'm seeing the girl of my dreams tonight. Wondering if it'll be awkward talking to her after getting rejected. I'm not sure. The only thing that would make it awkward would be if I was trying to preserve some dignity, but honestly, I think I left dignity behind a long time ago.

A couple of hours later, and the answer is hell yes.

No comments: