Monday, May 31, 2010

The 327th last day of my 20s

We're thinking about replacing Cesc Frabregas with Yoann Gourcuff. Cesc, we're willing to sell for £45m. Gourcuff, we're willing to buy for £21.8m. Here's a thought - why don't we try and buy Gourcuff regardless of whether Cesc is leaving? I'd really like to see is if we could accommodate Cesc, Gourcuff, Arshavin, van Persie and Chamakh in the same side next season. If we did that, we might even be able to persuade Cesc Fabregas to stay another couple of seasons.

So on the 327th last day of my 20s, I went to work and came home. Listened to Bob Marley in the car. That's about it. Been thinking that it's halfway through the year, and although I've done nothing, time's really dragged on. It seems like a long time since my birthday, but it's only a month ago. It seems like forever since I settle the house, but that was only two months ago. And yet, looking back, all I've been doing this year has been killing time.

No comments: