Sunday, July 18, 2010

The 281st last day of my 20s

So on the 281st last day of my 20s, I pissed off the GOMD and now she ignores me when I try to talk to her. It’s not an unexpected turn of event - people tend to think I’m a nice, quiet guy until I open my mouth - but it’s disappointing all the same. I tend to piss off a lot of people a lot of times, and it’s expected that I do. The problem is when you’re desperately trying to convince one girl that you’re good value, and you fall flat on your face.

Spent the whole afternoon and night talking about the GOMD to some friends over dinner. Must have bored them quite a bit, but it’s very difficult to find another topic of conversation in which I am as fluent, passionate and attentive as the GOMD. In the end, all they could do was pity me, and all I could do was accept their pity.

No comments: